Monday, April 7, 2008

What I'm Looking For In A Woman

Let's face it, I will never look like a supermodel. I will never have Bill Clinton's natural charisma. I am flawed just like every other human being, so a woman is going to have to overlook that for the man he is just as I won't hold it against a woman for being 50 pounds overweight or having breasts that are too small.

I've come across some women who are so insecure that they would rather you call them a slut. For some reason, it makes them feel better. If you can't take a compliment from me or forgive me for making small mistakes, then what would ever come of marriage? A divorce!

Of all the Founding Fathers and of all the Presidents, the one I relate to the most is James Madison. His wife was Dolly Madison. If she were alive today, she would be...

So there you go!

No comments: