Thursday, April 10, 2008

Congrats Lady Vols!












Image Courtesy: WBIR.com



I went to the Lady Vols National Championship rally yesterday. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a charger for my camera, so I was out of luck with pictures.

It was pretty loud. The coaches got new cars and Candace Parker and Alexis Hornbuckle were No.1 picks in the WNBA draft with Candace going 1 overall to the L.A. Sparks. This woman scored 26 points last week while separating her shoulder twice. Tough daughter of a gun.

I sat in the third row about 30 feet from the podium. I thought to myself "This is what I want to do more of". Now if only Marvin Lewis will give me a call when he gets the chance. I'm willing and able, I just need an opportunity. I can only pray and let God take care of things from here.

No comments: