Sunday, April 13, 2008

Everyone else is doing it, so I guess I should, too.

1. I was born in Knoxville, Tennessee.

2. I wear a 11 shoe


3. I’ve been a Cincinnati Bengals fan since 1985


4. I used to be a Mets fan way back in the 1980’s (I miss those days)

5. My favorite TV show of all-time is the Dukes of Hazzard

6. I’ve had or still do have a crush on the following TV women: Daisy Duke, Kelly Garrett, Dana Scully, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Bonnie Clark (ChiPs)


7. I wore braces all through high school. It may also explain in part why I was shy around girls.

8. I’m a fan of female mud and oil wrestling.

9. My birthday is May 19. I’m turning 32 this year.

10. I am still a virgin, but one of these days,…

11. I wish I was at least 6’ tall, but I will have to be content with my current height of 5’9”. One day, they will find a way to help vertically challenged people like me.

12. I voted for Ron Paul this year.

13. I’ve had over 50 editorials published in various publications.


14. I wouldn’t mind looking like Fox Mulder.


15. If dreams do come true, then I will be living in Cincinnati before too long.

16. I got my first credit card when I was 17.

17. One time in college, a classmate told me I would make a good drag queen since I had a very feminine face. Whatever!

18. I used to hunt when I was a kid.

19. I am right-handed.

20. I have a thing for women in boots.

21. I wore glasses until I was 2.

22. I need a compass and map to get through shopping malls, but can get from Tennessee to California on pure instincts.

23. I have never paid a penny of interest on a credit card, pay bills early or on time, save (hard to do these days), read about investments, fractional reserve banking, etc…

24. I love the Liberty Dollar http://www.libertydollar.org/index.php?REFERER=NRC83513

25. I hate mushrooms

26. I almost got my nose broken by a woman’s breast implants while she was giving me a lap dance as I supported her whole body on my knees.

27. I have put on about 40 pounds since high school, but actually look smaller!

28. I wish I could sleep more

29. I wish I was born early enough to have served alongside George Washington

30. I ran track and cross country in high school.

31. I saw Dolly Parton on TV the other day. She is the only woman in this whole world who can keep up with me.

32. I knew a girl in high school once whose name is Mary. She was a Boomer Esiason fan. I repeat a Boomer Esiason fan (one of many I'm sure), not a Cincinnati Bengals fan per se.

33. One day, after I become the Bengals General Manager, I will arrange for Boomer and Mary to met over coffee. Now if only Marvin Lewis will give me call.

34. When I have time and the desire to cook, I can whip something killer like my special two pound burgers or sausage and shrimp gumbo.

35. My favorite actor is James Stewart

36. I’ve been turned down by six women in the past four months. That’s an improvement. I didn’t even bother to ask any girls out (much to my regret now) in high school. I was the shy one then.


37. I wish I could be a quarterback for the Bengals or linebacker for the Packers.


38. I wouldn’t mind being married to Leeza Gibbons.

39. If dreams do come true, then I will be living in Cincinnati before too long. The Man should be calling me this week. I wish!

40. I have a fantasy of seeing two former high school classmates oil wrestle, but I’m not going to say who they are.

41. I get in more trouble now that I ever did in high school or college.

42. I’ve met several presidential candidates in my lifetime.

43. My legal name is Christopher, but I go by Chris.

44. I used to watch the Reds play on TV all the time. For some reason, baseball just isn’t what it used to be.

45. I use baking soda instead of toothpaste.

46. Robin Meade is awesome.

47. I started driving when I was 18.

48. I keep having the same dream where I have twin daughters named Grace Kelly and Adia Marilyn. Maybe a sign of things to come. BTW, the meaning of Adia is Gift.

49. I wouldn’t mind being Carson Palmer or Peyton Manning, but I guess it wasn’t in God’s plans. Bummer. Some guys have all the luck.

50. My online persona is chrisforliberty

2 comments:

Thabang Motsei said...

wOW! NOw I am tempted to create one! I have to say though although these things can become annoying, I think I can make an exception on this because I got to know a little more of you Chris. Hey where's your slideshow?

Chris F. said...

Yep, the slideshow is up and running.