Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jubliant and Sleepy Too!

Blogger's Note: All this week, I will be blogging about my trip to Franklin County, Tennessee which occurred from May 29-31. Come back often this week for more exciting reads and feel free to leave a comment.

(part 4 in a series)

After meeting Ashleigh and waiting around for about 30 minutes so that the traffic could clear, I proceeded up the highway back towards Tullahoma.
I was hungry again and I was looking for some places that might be open. Having lived there for a brief time, I know that most places are closed by 10 p.m. when my day is usually just getting started. Hard to believe that when Jack Daniels is just next door in Moore County which is officially "dry".
It is real easy to find. Just turn left and keep going straight. Tullahoma has George Dickel. Presently, these are only two brands of Tennessee whiskey on the market. Duh! The town isn't officially dry or wet, but they certainly act dry. Franklin County, on the other hand, is definitely wet which is why I feel much more at home there. Now if only I had a 1969 Dodge Charger that was painted orange. LOL!


Zaxby's happened to be open and I stopped in real quick for some chicken fingers and Texas toast.
I love the Zax Sauce®.
Pretty much after eating and taking a shower, I headed to bed.

No comments: