Thursday, March 26, 2009

Times are bad, but life continues on

"Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." D.H. Lawrence

We've been inundated with stories like this for the better part of 18 months now.

I've written a number of times over the past year that things are going to continue to get worse. Now is the time to be stocking up on basic items like canned foods, boxed goods, seeds, etc... Go here for some more tips. I put up this link six years ago.

This is what I wrote to a facebook friend:

"I'm doing fine all things considered. Of course, it would be nice to be working (job-hunting at the moment), but I figure it had to end sooner or later. I figured once again God closed this door, so I can further prepare for the war at hand. It is mostly a spiritual war, but there will be physical, emotional, and psychological components.

Regardless of what happens, I've spent most of my life preparing for this moment. God spoke to me in a vision at the end of December and asked if I would be willing to accept my calling in life which is to be one of the founders and leaders of the Alliance To Restore The Republic. Knowing the hard times that will befall me, I accepted the calling. Now I shall proceed with my mission. Amen!"

No comments: