Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Knoxville's Top Singles List

Jeph, a ten year old horse and me!

Knoxville Magazine came out with its Top Singles List.

Why they didn't contact me is a mystery however. I guess it is because I don't live in Knoxville anymore. There are certainly a few women in this feature that caught my eye. LOL.

So, how would a profile look on me? Well here goes for starters:

Age: 33

Occupation: I've done everything from working in television, to stock/warehousing, newspaper reporter, to name a few. I am now working towards getting a bachelor's degree in Physical Education and to coach perhaps football or baseball.

Hometown: Knoxville, TN

What is your idea of a perfect date: Generally, I don't date nor do I care to play the dating game. I'm too much of an introvert for that. If it is the traditional route, I prefer to stay home, cook my special burgers or gumbo and watch a movie. Otherwise, going to the lake or mountains would work. Another thing about going on a date is that I expect "her" to take the initiative and ask me out for once. Did I mention I am an introvert?

What is an activity on your bucket list? I would like to travel to many places.
I am working on plans to visit the central coast of California this winter. I would like to own a horse or two, settle on a farm someplace, and last but not least, to watch some female mud wrestling (or some derivative) in person.

What is a deal-breaker for you? People who are superficial, power-hungry or insincere.

What three words describe you: Introverted, deep-thinker and resourceful.

What three words best describe your perfect partner: outgoing, kind and wise.

Would you rather go to a sporting event, a concert, or something outdoors?
I can do any of them.

What would you want to eat for your last meal: My special burgers or gumbo.

What motto do you live by? Do something you enjoy and you will never have to work again. I'm working towards that now.

What is the best thing and worst thing about Knoxville? The best thing is that it has a little bit of everything. Not too big or too small. The worst things would be corruption in local government (not exactly unique though) and the constant road-building, traffic, bad drivers, you name it. I'm even a member of the facebook group "Get out of my way, I'm from Knoxville and I know how to drive!!".

No comments: