Thursday, September 4, 2008

Watching Sarah Palin

I have not paid any attention to the DNC or RNC taxpayer funded propaganda pieces this past two weeks. However, I did tune in to watch Sarah Palin, John McCain's choice for Vice President speak.

For the record, I'm still undecided with either Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr or sitting out this election for the first time ever as my options. None of the Above would be great too if it were on the ballot.

As for Sarah, she went through the typical routine such as her family, being governor, among other things. Slowly, I started to see more from her in terms of policies or ideas particulary on cutting our dependence on foreign oil. She is attractive, just enough to be pleasing, but not coming off like a Hollywood creation such as Mitt Romney. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and carries herself well.

Ultimately, the office of Vice President unless you are Dick Cheney is to provide emotional support to the President or fill in when the president can't go. Other than that, I find the office to be mostly filler. We are voting for a president right?

No comments: