Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wreck on Interstate 40

As I was driving home from work this morning around 7:30, I came upon a two-car wreck that occurred probably not more than five minutes before I arrived. It occurred between Exits 398 and 402 in east Knox County. One vehicle was off in the medium with the front facing towards the highway apparently after being sideswiped. Another vehicle was in the middle lane and totally smashed up on the front.
I'm assuming it may have hit the other car possibly during a lane change or due to the morning glare blinding them. I will not elaborate on anything else I think may have happened. I will leave that to the local news media. But from all indications, it was pretty bad.

*Update on the wreck and apparently there was an earlier wreck too.



No comments: