Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Damn If You Aren't a Size "0"

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of all the stories about how Jennifer Love Hewitt, Eva Longoria and Cheryl Burke are "fat", "obese" or whatever.

Damn if you do and damn if you don't. Hollywood was never intended to be a (good) role model, so I wish people would quit already. Or is this purely a media invention? Besides, I prefer a woman with meat on her bones over looking like a concentration camp inmate any day. Plus, I'm not a fan of breast implants (although I acknowledge there may be medical reasons from time to time). Nowadays, even men are object of scorn because not all of them have a 28" waist and rock hard abs. Heck, I'm 20-25 pounds overweight based on their charts, but far from obese. It is just that I have never had rock hard abs and never will look like a professional bodybuilder and don't care to look like it either.

1 comment:

Bro. Byron said...

"Jennifer Love Hewitt, Eva Longoria and Cheryl Burke" all of these ladies are PHAT in my book! ;)

Yeah, I agree with you on the boney women, they don't do a whole lot for me.