Monday, May 19, 2008

It's My Birthday!!!

I am now a very young 32 and looks even younger with the exception of my hair falling out! Ugh!!! Believe it or not, a few years ago, a store clerk asked for my photo ID when I was buying a can of dust cleaner apparently because she thought I was a teenager. What exactly are teenagers doing with dust cleaner these days? Kind of like Elmer's glue when I was in school?

Anyways, according to Facebook, this is the meaning of my birthday:

Lucky Color:Mustard
Personality Strengths:Drive, Sensuality
Personality Weakness(es):Impulsiveness
Successful Career Path:Computer Science
Sense of Humor Style:Raunchy
Adjectives to Describe You:upredictable, enterprising
Description:
A hip non-conformist who truly stands for his/her beliefs - you are out to make a difference in this world, and you have a realistic chance of success. You have always been self-driven and derive your inspiration from those close to you.
Ambitious - and why shouldn't you be - the sky is the limit for you!

If you think that is something, check out the personality profile on MySpace.

My (new) career goal is to be an NFL scout (I sure hope and pray that my trip to Charlotte in June turns into something great) and then eventually General Manager of an NFL team. I'm willing to work for any team that will give me an OPPORTUNITY!

People who share my birthday:
People who died on my birthday:

No comments: