Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Semester Will Be Over Soon

Thanksgiving Break will last a week beginning next Wednesday. The Fall semester will be ending in mid-December. The semester has gone by fast. I am registering for classes for Spring and should complete it by the end of the week. Among the classes I will be taking are Teaching P.E. in Elementary School, Weightlifting and Political Science. While I would ultimately like to get into coaching, preferably football, I am also open to coaching other sports and willing to acquire the knowledge or skills necessary to teach. I ran track in high school and played baseball in Little League, so I have some first-hand experience in those areas. It is just that my lack of natural athletic ability and size kept me from going further. I would also be willing to coach a women's softball team too.

By the way, the football team is playing Western Alabama this Saturday.

No comments: