Sunday, July 27, 2008

WBIR Cancels Style

WBIR has decided to cancel Style which has been on the air since 2002. Personally, I think the first big mistake WBIR made was what appears to be have been a coup d'état of sorts back in 2004 in getting rid of Nicole Henrich and replacing her with Moira Kaye. Nicole worked hard to make the show a success in its initial run and had this girl next door quality. While Moira may be a nice gal, she can't seem to stay anywhere long enough to be worthwhile and I can't help but to question her role in the coup or at least that is how I see it.

I was of the opinion at the time after seeing Nicole and Michele Silva work together that they should have been the co-hosts.


Perhaps they could have made it a half hour show at 12:30 p.m. instead of running "The Beverly Hillbillies" reruns. But what is done is done. I wish all the individuals affected the best in their future endeavors.

No comments: