Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Glad It Is Fall

Taken at 2009 Orange and White Game

My favorite season is Fall. It is the time when the weather cools down (although this summer had been reasonably good compared to previous summers) and the air is crisp. You can breathe again finally.

In addition to football, it is the time when the leaves turn colors and there is plenty of opportunities for photographing nature. I also enjoy carving pumpkins and going to Halloween parties. Thanksgiving is also fun since it gives me an excuse to pig out. What is your favorite season?

1 comment:

Candice said...

Fall is absolutely my favorite season as well.

The beautiful colors, the cooler weather, the increased use of my crock pot with yummy fall dishes.... Just all of it!

Happy fall to you, Chris!